By Charles Dickens
Performed by Michael James Ford, Helene Montague and Ruairi Heading.
- On Saturday, December 12th at 7pm and Sunday, December 13th at 1pm
- Followed by three course Festive Dinner/Lunch.
- Tickets: €45. Complimentary wine on arrival. Family discount (family of four)*
- call: 041 9823293, 087 2806970
- email: email@example.com
A Christmas Carol remains the most popular of all Christmas stories as well as one of the world’s greatest ghost stories. It is the book that created the Season of Goodwill that we enjoy today, with its traditions of family gatherings, festive food and drink, games, gifts and generosity of spirit. It is also a powerful attack on social injustice and contrasts images of warmth and joy with terrifying scenes of poverty and darkness.
This highly theatrical new adaptation brings the colour and vivacity of the story to the intimate fireside setting of a great Irish country house. Three narrators will take you on Scrooge’s wonderful journey to redemption , accompanied by Victorian songs and carols and a rich musical score.
* Four tickets for the price of three (children must be under 14), Sunday only.